Analog summing for your DAW
is easier than you think. Check out our simple set-up guide...here
True Analog Summing for Less Than the Price of a Plug In.
- Now, home and project studio owners have access to all the benefits of Analog Summing technology for a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
- All of our mixers are completely hand wired point-to-point in the USA using quality Xicon resistors and Neutrik connectors.
- The simple, fully balanced, symmetrical design allows for an absolutely transparent signal path while adding that "certain something" missing from strictly "in the box" mixes.
New Unit $299.00...more
*All prices plus shipping. A flat shipping rate of $9.50 will be added at checkout for the contiguous 48 United States.Orders outside of this area contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange or shipping.There will be a 15% restocking fee for returns within 15 days of purchase"
The New Unit no frills 16x2 Summing Mixer
New Unit XLR Shown With Pan Switches
- Now you can have 16 channels of actual physical analog summing for less then the price of the most popular plug in that simply emulates summing.
- Hand wired point-to-point in the USA, using Xicon metal film resistors and Neutrik connectors.
New Unit, As low As $299.00
Find out more ...here
Dino Bradley is a living legend in Nashville music circles. His stinging guitar licks and musical arrangements appear on five gold and/or platinum albums by music icon, Hank Williams, Jr. Dino had this to say about the Unit Audio analog summing mixers:
"The stereo separation is noticeably better.
The bottom end is tighter and more defined"
Learn more about Dino and check out some of his amazing guitars on his website...here
Mix Magazine, reviewed the New Unit Analog Summing Mixer for the November Mix Magazine. He tests it against the Pro Tools mixer, the software mixer in Harrison’s Mixbus DAW, and two analog consoles. theSL 4000E and an API Legacy Plus….read it here
"If summing is something you want to add to your mixes, but price has kept you out of the game, that game is about to change. The Unit Audio Units really do that good of a job at a price most of us can afford." fromRecording Magazine hands on test and review. December 2012 .........read it here
"The UNIT is about a third of the price of the ROLL Folcrom, and does the same thing, minus some unnecessary routing switches. While this product is not going to be as clean as an active summing amp, it does provide an interesting sound, which, for many musical applications may be just the kind of thing you are looking for."
from Mix Magazine hands on test and review.October 2012 ...read it here
Wondering what the analog summing difference sounds like?
Here are some very basic samples you can listen to and judge for yourself. Just click on the box or click ...here
What's the big deal?
Analog Summing Explained...here
Read what industry experts have to say about Analog Summing
Baffle-Unit...tame your space
- Baffle-Units are portable adjustable sound panels for treating room acoustics. These hand crafted acoustic tuning baffles of solid oak and proof tested open cell urethane foam are equally at home in a project space or a professional studio.
- Note: The Baffle-Unit baffles are meant for sound absorption. They will not block sound from going through them. They work great for calming down full-frequency waves and echoes in normal size rooms.
We accept PayPal.
Looking for a lower price on one of our Mixers? Check out the blemished models in the mixers/baffles drop down. Or Click
on the name Below.
No Blemished Models Available
Follow us on FaceBook
Terry and Peanut in a design meeting
Unit Audio makes high quality affordable analog summing mixers and acoustic control for home recording and project studios. Nashville, TN USA 2012